Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist. Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has about 35 vacancies to fulfill in Kerala under the Health Service Department. The application is invited from the candidates having GNM, Pharmacy qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
KPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist|
|Start Date||15th September 2020|
|Last Date||21st October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse||GNM, B.Sc Nursing||03|
|Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy||32|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||41 Years|
- The candidates will get paid up to 22200 to 59400 per month.
The Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the
- Online Test / OMR / Written Tets
How to Apply
- Visit the Keralapsc official website.
- Go to Recruitment -> Notification and select the post to apply online.
- Click on How to Apply -> One Time Registration.
- After registration, log in with User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & other required documents.
- Submit the online application.