Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer, Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I. Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has about 67 vacancies to fulfill in Kerala. The candidates having Diploma, Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
KPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Engineer, Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I|
|Start Date||5th October 2020|
|Last Date||4th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||41||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer||Anticipated Vacancies|
|Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I||26||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up from 26500 to 83000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Online Test / OMR / Written Test
- Visit the Kerala PSC Official Website.
- Go to Recruitment & select the post to apply online.
- Click on One Time Registration -> New Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration, login with User ID & Password.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other needed documents.
- Submit the online application.