Kerala Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest recruitment for Manager, Overseer. Kerala Public Service Commission has about 21 vacancies to fulfill in Kerala. The candidates with Diploma / B.E / B.Tech / MSW / Post Graduation / LLB / MBA qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
KPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Manager, Overseer|
|Start Date||23rd November 2020|
|Last Date||23rd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Instructor Grade – I||B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Electronics / Chemical / Information Technology / Computer Engineering||07|
|Child Development Project Officer (Women Only)||MSW||04|
|Junior Recordist||Diploma in Sound Engineering||01|
|Overseer / Draftsman Grade – I (Electrical)||SSLC and Diploma in Electrical Engineering||04|
|Junior Instructor (Food & Beverages Guest Service Assistant)||SSLC and ITI||02|
|Production Assistant||Diploma in Cinema||01|
|Sports Demonstrator||Degree or Diploma||01|
|Manager (Personnel)||LLB / MBA||01|
|Dental Hygienist Gr. II||Degree / Diploma||Anticipated|
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
- There is no Application Fee.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 39,500 to 83,000 per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written / OMR / Online Test.
How To Apply
- Visit the Kerala PSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.