Karnataka High Court has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. Karnataka High Court has about 33 vacancies to fulfill in Karnataka. The candidates having Law are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
Karnataka High Court Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of The Post||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Start Date||17th October 2020|
|Last Date||17th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant||33||LLB|
- The applicant’s age should be 30 years as on closing date application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 16500 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Academic Records.
How to Apply
- Visit the Karnataka High Court official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
High Court of Karnataka,