Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Personnel Assistant, Section Officer, Stenographer, and Senior Assistant. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has about 15 vacancies to fulfill in New Delhi. The candidates with 12th, Degree qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
JNU Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Name of The Post||Personnel Assistant, Section Officer, Stenographer, and Senior Assistant|
|Start Date||4th November 2020|
|Last Date||16th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Personal Assistant||08||Intermediate(10+2) / Degree / Shorthand|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||56 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 25500 – 142400 per month.
The contenders should be selected based on the
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the JNU official website.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, & Other relevant documents to address stated below.
To the Office of the Assistant Registrar,
JNU, New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110967.