JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out. The post date is 31st July 2020, and the latest update is From 05th August 2020 onwards, the officials of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) will accept the Online Applications. Therefore, Interested candidates can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply before 04th September 2020. Just remember that 900 Medical Officer Post 2020 available now.
JKPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||(JKPSC) Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Starting Date||05th August 2020|
|End Date||04th September 2020|
- Candidates should possess MBBS or recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- The minimum age limit should be 18 Years
- The maximum age limit should be 40 Years
- The maximum age for PH candidates should be 42 Years
- Maximum Age for RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC/PSP/EWS categories should be 43 Years
- The maximum age for Ex-Serviceman Candidates should be 48 Years
- For General: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs. 200/-
- For PHC Candidates: Nil
How to Apply
- Look at JKPSC @ http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
- Now, directly go through the Recruitment Section.
- On that tab, you will find the latest available notifications.
- So, click on the valid Advertisement.
- Read to all the details.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the necessary data.
- Pay the application fee.
- Apply before the end date.
- Take a print out.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Reg Link||Registration | Login|