Jammu and Kashmir High Court have recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Stenographer, Electrician, Compositer, Steno-typist, and Driver. Jammu and Kashmir High Court have about 28 vacancies to fulfill in Jammu & Kashmir. The candidates having 12th, Diploma, and Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
JK High Court Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Jammu and Kashmir High Court|
|Name Of The Post||Stenographer, Electrician, Compositer, Steno-typist, and Driver|
|Start Date||21st September 2020|
|Last Date||12th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||06||Graduate / Diploma|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||06|
|Compositer||01||Graduate / Diploma in Computer|
|Electrician||01||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma|
|Driver||10||10th / Driving License|
The candidate’s age should be as on 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||48 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 14000 to 142400 per month.
The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in
- Shorthand and typewriting test
- The application fee will be 360
How to Apply
- Visit the JK High Court Official Website.
- Click on Recruitment or News & Notifications -> Apply Online.
- Go to What’s New & select the post to apply.
- Click on New User? Register Here if your new user.
- After registration, log in with User Name & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.