Institute for Plasma Research has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Graduate and Technician Apprentice. Institute for Plasma Research has about 18 vacancies to fulfill in Gujarat. The candidates with B.E / B.Tech or Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Computer / Electronics & Telecommunication / Instrumentation & Control Engineering qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IPR Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Name of The Post||Graduate and Technician Apprentice|
|Start Date||5th November 2020|
|Last Date||22nd November 2020 till 05:30 PM|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Branch||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice||Technician Apprentice|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||02||02|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||01||01|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- There is no Fee.
- Candidates should have passed B.E. / B.Tech or Diploma in Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Not more than 26 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.10,500/- per month.
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.9,400/- per month.
How to Apply
- Visit the IPR Official Website.
- Select the desired post & click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Register with basic details and log in to the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photo & signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
- Also, submit the hardcopy of an application form to the institute.