Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has about 57 vacancies to fulfill in the states of Panipat Refinery, Haryana. The candidates having Diploma, B.Sc are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IOCL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of The Post||Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst|
|Start Date||12th October 2020|
|Last Date||7th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant||56||Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering / B.Sc|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst||01||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as of 31/10/2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||26 Years|
|General EWS / OBC||Rs.150|
|SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Serviceman||Rs.150|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 25000 to 105000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test / Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test
How to Apply
- Visit the IOCL official website.
- Go to the Recruitment portal & select the post to apply.
- Follow the instructions
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the online application.