India Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Apprentice. India Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has about 482 vacancies to fulfill Across India. The candidates with 10th / Intermediate(10+2) ITI / Diploma / Degree qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the Post and apply on or before the last date.
IOCL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||India Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of The Post||Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Apprentice|
|Start Date||4th November 2020|
|Last Date||22nd November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Western Region Pipelines||136||10th / Intermediate(10+2) ITI / Diploma / Degree|
|Eastern Region Pipelines||129|
|South Eastern Eastern Pipelines||60|
|Northern Region Pipelines||116|
|Southern Region Pipelines||41|
The candidate’s age should be as of 30/10/2020.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 5200 – 20200 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the IOCL official website.
- Go to the Careers tab & select the Post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register online if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & other documents.
- Pay the application fee (If any).
- Submit the online application.