Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recently announced the latest recruitment for Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has about 436 vacancies to fulfill Across India. The candidates with CA, B.Tech, and MBA qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IOCL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of The Post||Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Start Date||23rd November 2020|
|Last Date||19th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technician Apprentice||222||Diploma / B.Tech / MCA|
|Trade Apprentice||214||ITI / Intermediate(10+2) / Degree|
The candidate’s age should be as of 30/11/2020.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be from 5200 – 20200 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test.
How To Apply
- Visit the IOCL official website.
- Go to the Careers tab & select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register online if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & other documents.
- Pay the application fee (If any).
- Submit the online application.