Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. Indian Navy officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with B.Sc or Any Degree qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 14 Scientific Assistant post 2020 is now available to fulfill in Mumbai.
Indian Navy Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of The Post||Scientific Assistant|
|Start Date||28th December 2020|
|Last Date||15th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientific Assistant||B.Sc in Physics or Chemistry or Electronics or Oceanography||14|
- There is no Application Fee.
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 35,400 to 1,12,400 per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Visit the Indian Navy Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
The Flight Commanding-in-Chief,
Western Naval Command,
Near Tiger Gare,
Mumbai – 400001.