Indian Navy has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Indian Navy has about 34 vacancies to fulfill in all over India. The candidates having Intermediate and B. Tech qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
Indian Navy Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name Of The Post||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Start Date||6th October 2020|
|Last Date||20th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Branch Name||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|10+2(B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Education Branch||05||Intermediate(10+2) / JEE (Main)-2020 appeared|
|Executive & Technical Branch||29|
- The applicants were born between 2nd July 2001 & 1st January 2004.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid as per the Indian Navy scheme.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Group Discussion or Group Testing
- Visit the Indian Navy official website.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Register if your new user.
- After registration, log in with the Email Address & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Submit the online application.