Indian Army has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Judge Advocate General (JAG). Indian Army has about eight vacancies to fulfill Across India. The candidates having a Graduate Degree in Law are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
Indian Army Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of The Post||Judge Advocate General (JAG)|
|Start Date||13th October 2020|
|Last Date||11th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Judge Advocate General||08||LLB|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date application
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 56100 to 218200 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Visit the Indian Army official website.
- Click on New registration if you are a new user.
- After Registration, log in with Username & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & required documents.
- Submit the online application.