Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) recently announced the latest recruitment for Project Assistant. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has about two vacancies to fulfill in Roorkee. The candidates with Degree, MCA qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IIT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of The Post||Project Assistant|
|Start Date||20th November 2020|
|Last Date||3rd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Assistant||02||B.E / B.Tech or MCA / M.Sc|
- Applicant’s age should be 30 years on the closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be 15000 – 45000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Oral / Interview
How To Apply
- Visit the IIT official website.
- Verify the notification details to check out eligible or not.
- Download the application form or CV on Plain paper.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form or CV along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
To the office of the Dean – International Relations,
IIT, Roorkee – 247667.