Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Project Associate / Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has about two vacancies to fulfill in Mandi. The application is invited from the candidates having M.Sc qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IIT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name Of The Post||Project Associate / Junior Research Fellow|
|Start Date||16th September 2020|
|Last Date||22nd September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate / Junior Research Fellow||02||M.Sc in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics or equivalent|
- The applicant’s age should be 40 years as on the closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 15000 to 31000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
- The last decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be called for further method.
How to Apply
- Visit the IIT official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible aspirants may send the application form and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and other related documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.