Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Engineering, Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that seven Project Manager, Junior Research Fellow, Project Technical Assistant, and Research Associate posts 2020 are now available to fulfill in Kharagpur.
IIT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of The Post||Project Manager, Junior Research Fellow, Project Technical Assistant, and Research Associate|
|Start Date||15th December 2020|
|Last Date||4th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow||04||B. Tech / M.Tech or GATE / NET qualified|
|Project Manager||01||Post Graduate|
|Research Associate||01||P. Hd.|
|Project Technical Assistant||01||BE / B. Tech|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||23 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
|Project Technical Assistant & Project Manager posts||Rs. 50|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 22000 – 47000 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the performance in the interview
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of IIT.
- Go to Jobs and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply online -> Register (if you are a new user).
- After registration, log in with Email and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.