Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Project Engineer, Project Associate. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has about four vacancies to fulfill in Kanpur. The candidates having B. Tech, MBA, M.Tech qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IIT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Name of The Post||Project Engineer, Project Associate|
|Start Date||6th October 2020|
|Last Date||9th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Project Engineer||01||B.Tech / M.Tech / Ph.D or MBA|
|Project Engineer||01||M.Tech / MBA|
|Senior Project Associate||01||B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA|
|Project Associate||01||B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA|
- The applicant’s age should be 30 years as on the closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 18000 to 81000 per month.
- The Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Zoom / Skype Online Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the IIT Kanpur official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Eligible may send the resume and self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age proof, Experience, and Other relevant documents to Email address.
Email ID: email@example.com