Indian Institute of Technology has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Work Inspector. Indian Institute of Technology has about ten vacancies to fulfill in Hyderabad. The candidates having a Diploma, Degree qualification is invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
ITI Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of The Post||Work Inspector|
|Start Date||17th October 2020|
|Last Date||5th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Work Inspector||07||Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Work Inspector||03||Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering|
- The applicant’s age should be 35 years as of the closing date of application.
- The age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 30000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the test/interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the IIT Hyderabad official website.
- Go to Career & select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & required documents.
- Submit the online application.