Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Project Engineer, Project Accountant. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has about two vacancies to fulfill in Hyderabad, Telangana. The candidates having Degree, B.Tech qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IIT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of The Post||Project Engineer, Project Accountant|
|Start Date||29th September 2020|
|Last Date||10th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Engineer||01||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||25 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 25000 to 50000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The last decision by the selection committee & shortlisted will be called for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of IIT.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Eligible candidates may send the resume to the following email id firstname.lastname@example.org.