Indian Institute of Technology has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Junior Project Assistant. Indian Institute of Technology has about two vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates having Diploma, Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IIT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of The Post||Junior Project Assistant|
|Start Date||28th October 2020|
|Last Date||9th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Project Assistant||02||Diploma or Degree in Textile Technology|
- The applicant’s age should be 35 years as of the closing date of application.
- The age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 30000 per month.
- The selection method is based on the Test or Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the IIT Delhi official website.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Send Resume or Bio-data to the given mail address.