Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has recently announced the latest recruitment for Project Associate, Project Assistant. Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has about eight vacancies to fulfill under the Centre for Campus Management and Development, Bengaluru. The candidates with B. Tech / M. Tech qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IISc Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Science|
|Name of The Post||Project Associate, Project Assistant|
|Start Date||23rd November 2020|
|Last Date||10th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate- Civil||04||B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M. Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Project Associate – EEE||03||B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M. Tech in Electrical Engineering|
- Applicant’s age should be 35 years as of the last date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 28000 per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How To Apply
- Visit the official notification of IISc.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Register Herem if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Email and Password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Submit the online application.