Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out. Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology officials will accept the Online Applications. The candidates with Post Graduation / B.Tech / Ph.D. qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Just remember that 09 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts 2020 are now available to fulfill.
IIFPT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Name of The Post||Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor|
|Start Date||4th November 2020|
|Last Date||12th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Professor||Ph.D / Post Graduation in Post-Harvest Technology / Food / Food Process / Agricultural Process / Agricultural / Chemical Engineering||06|
|General / OBC||Rs.500|
|SC / ST / PWD / Women||No Fee|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment|
|Professor||The upper age limit is 52 years|
|Associate Professor||The upper age limit is 47 years|
|Assistant Professor||The upper age limit is 32 years|
- The candidate will get 15,600/- to Rs.39,100 pay salary
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
How To Apply
- Look at the official website of IIFPT
- Now, directly go through the Recruitment Section.
- On that tab, you will find the latest available notifications.
- So, click on the valid Advertisement.
- Read to all the details.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.