Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Science (IHBAS) recently announced the latest recruitment for Senior Resident. IHBAS has about 34 vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates with Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IHBAS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Science|
|Name of The Post||Senior Resident|
|Start Date||20th November 2020|
|Last Date||31st December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||34||Post Graduate or MD / MS|
- Applicant’s age should be 40 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- Selected aspirants will get a salary of 67700 – 208700 per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called further process.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of IHBAS.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
To Office Joint Director,
IHBAS, Dilshad Garden,
Delhi – 110095.