Indian Council of Medical Research recently announced the latest recruitment for Scientist-E and Scientist-D. Indian Council of Medical Research has about 65 vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates with MS / MD / Post Graduation / Ph.D / MBBS qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
ICMR Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Name of The Post||Scientist-E and Scientist-D|
|Start Date||9th November 2020|
|Last Date||5th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientist-E||MD / MS / DNB or equivalent degree or Post Graduation||43|
|Scientist-D||MD / MS / DNB / MBBS / Post Graduation||22|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|General / OBC||Rs.1,500/-|
|SC / ST / Women / PWD / EWS||No Fee|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment.|
|Scientist-E||The upper age limit is 50 years|
|Scientist-D||The upper age limit is 45 years.|
|Scientist-E||Rs.1,23,100/- to Rs.2,15,900/- per month.|
|Scientist-D||Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- per month.|
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the ICMR Official Website.
- Select the desired post & click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Verify the details & click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.