Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Specialist Officer. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has about 647 vacancies to fulfill Across India. The candidates with Degree, LLB. MBA and Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the PostPost and apply on or before the last date.
IBPS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of The Post||Specialist Officer|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||23rd November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|IT Officer||20||Degree / Post Graduate|
|Agricultural Field Officer||485||Degree|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||25||Post Graduate|
|HR / Personnel Officer||07||Degree / Post Graduate Diploma|
|Marketing Officer||60||Degree / MBA / PGDBS / PGPM|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|For all other||Rs.850|
|For SC / ST / PWD||Rs.175|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 23700 – 42020 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Online Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to Apply
- Visit the IBPS official website.
- Go to careers and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/ Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.