Institute of Banking Personnel Selection( IBPS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Clerk. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection( IBPS) has about 2557 vacancies to fulfill Across India. The candidates having Graduation in Civil Engineering or Mining Engineering or MBA qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
IBPS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of The Post||Clerk|
|Start Date||23rd October 2020|
|Last Date||6th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the State||No.of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||00|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||05|
Note: IBPS has Increased the Vacancies 1557 to 2557. State-wise Vacancies Details Updates Soon.
|Gen / OBC candidates||Rs. 850|
|SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates||Rs.175|
- The candidate has a Degree in any concern field from a university recognized by the Government of India.
- Operating and working knowledge in Computer Systems.
- The applicant age should be 20 years to 28 years as of 01/09/2020.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 15000 to 25000 per month.
The candidates should be selected based on the performance
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination.
How to Apply
- Log on to IBPS Website (ibps.in).
- Go to the Home page and open the “CRP Clerks” Link.
- Click on “Apply Online for CRP – Clerk.”
- If you are a new user, then click on “Click Here for New Registration.”
- After registration, log in with Reg. No and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.