Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) recently announced the latest recruitment for Staff Nurse, Junior Engineer, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, Store Keeper, Lab Technician Data Entry Operator & Other. Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has about 290 vacancies to fulfill in Himachal Pradesh. The candidates with 10th, 10+2, ITI, DMLT, Diploma, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Any Degree, Post Graduation, M.Sc qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
HPSSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of The Post||Staff Nurse, Junior Engineer, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, Store Keeper, Lab Technician Data Entry Operator & Other|
|Start Date||21st November 2020|
|Last Date||20th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||28||10+2, Diploma in GNM or B.Sc Nursing|
|Mountaineering Supervisor||01||Bachelors Degree|
|Mining Inspector||01||B.Sc Degree in Science|
|Laboratory Technician||04||10+2, DMLT, B.Sc MLT|
|Statistical Assistant||09||B.Com or B.Sc/ BA|
|Senior Scientific/ Technical Assistant||05||Masters Degree, B.E/ B.Tech|
|Data Entry Operator||01||12th|
|Assistant Chemist||01||B.Sc with Chemistry|
|Havildar Instructor/ Quarter Master Havildar||08||10th|
|Laboratory Assistant||03||B. Sc|
|Petrol Pump Attendant||01||10+2, ITI|
|Junior Engineer||39||10+2, Degree or Diploma in relevant trade|
|Junior Office Assistant||73||B. Com|
- There is no Application Fee.
- Candidates should have age between 18 years to 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be from 5,910 to 34,800 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test/ Interview/ Skill Test.
How To Apply
- Visit the Official Website of HPSSC.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the HPSSC Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.