Government Medical College & Associated Hospital (GMCH) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Tech, and Other. Government Medical College & Associated Hospital (GMCH) has about 60 vacancies to fulfill in Jammu. The candidates having 10th, 12th, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, and other qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
GMCH Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Government Medical College & Associated Hospital|
|Name Of The Post||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Tech, and Other|
|Start Date||22nd September 2020|
|Last Date||5th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|EEG Technician||03||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma / Degree|
|Anesthesia Assistant||05||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT / Pharmacy|
|Junior Sterilization Technician||03||12th / DMLT|
|Junior Theatre Assistant||02||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Theatre Assistant||01||B, Sc|
|Lab Technician||05||B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Pharmacist||06||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
|Senior Staff Nurse||20||12th / B.Sc Nursing|
|Occupational Therapist||03||Degree / Diploma|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||63 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 25500 to 112400 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the GMCH official website.
- Check the notification details, whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible aspirants may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, Caste, & other documents to address stated below.
To the Office of the Personnel Officer,
Associated Hospital of govt. Medical College, Jammu.