Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals (GMCH) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Anaesthesia Technicians. Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals (GMCH) has about 96 vacancies to fulfill in Jammu. The candidates having Intermediate qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the Post and apply on or before the last date.
GMCH Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals|
|Name of The Post||Anesthesia Technicians|
|Start Date||31st October 2020|
|Last Date||16th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||63 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 12,000 to 30,000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the GMCH official website.
- Check the notification details, whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill in the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Caste, and other documents to address stated below.
To the Office of the Personnel Officer,
Associated Hospitals of govt. Medical College, Jammu.