Goa Medical College (GMC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Pharmacist, Lower Division Clerk, Senior Resident, and Junior Resident. Goa Medical College (GMC) has about 13 vacancies to fulfill in Goa. The candidates having 12th, Diploma, and MBBS qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
GMC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Goa Medical College|
|Name of The Post||Pharmacist, Lower Division Clerk, Senior Resident, and Junior Resident|
|Walkin Interview Date||10th & 11th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk||01||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Pharmacist||01||Diploma in Pharmacy|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 18034 to 67700 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
How to Apply
- Eligible aspirants may appear for a walk-in-interview for GMC with the following documents.
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Age Proof & other testimonials.
- The original documents for verification at the time of the interview.
Conference Hall at Deans Office,
GMC Bambolim- Goa.