Government Medical College (GMC) has recently announced the latest recruitment for Senior / Junior House Officer. Government Medical College (GMC) has about 105 vacancies to fulfill in Jammu. The candidates with Medical qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
GMC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Government Medical College|
|Name of The Post||Senior / Junior House Officer|
|Start Date||23rd November 2020|
|Last Dat||15th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Senior / Junior House Officer||105||MBBS or Post Graduate|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- The Application Fee will be 50rs
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 25500 – 112400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
How To Apply
- Visit the GMC Jammu official website.
- Check the notification details, whether eligible or not.
- Collect the application form from the office.
- Fill in the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, Caste, and other documents to address stated below.
The Office of the Medical Superintendent,
SMGS Hospital. Jammu.