Department of Forest & Wildlife has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Forester, Forest Guard. Forest & Wildlife has about 20 vacancies to fulfill Chandigarh. The candidates having 12th, ITI qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
Department of Forest & Wildlife Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Department of Forest & Wildlife|
|Name of The Post||Forester, Forest Guard|
|Start Date||30th September 2020|
|Last Date||20th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Forester||06||Intermediate(10+2) / ITI in Surveying / Draughtsman / Civil Engineering|
|Forest Guard||14||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma in Surveying / Draughtsman / Civil Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/09/2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||37 Years|
|Gen / Other||300|
|SC / ST Female||200|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 10300 to 34800 + 4400 GP per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination Test
How to Apply
- Visit the Department of Forest & Wildlife official website, Chandigarh.
- Go to Recruitment & select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- If you are a new user, register online.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form & upload the scanned photo, signature, & required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.