Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre (FFDC) recently announced the latest recruitment for Assistant Director, Scientific Officer, Accountant, Office Assistant, H.R Assistant & Technician. Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre (FFDC) has about nine vacancies to fulfill in Kannauj. The candidates with Graduation, Post Graduation, MCA, Diploma qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
FFDC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Director, Scientific Officer, Accountant, Office Assistant, H.R Assistant & Technician|
|Start Date||9th November 2020|
|Last Date||6th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Director||01||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Scientific Officer (Chemical)||03|
|Scientific Officer (Computer)||01||MCA or Degree|
|Accountant||01||Degree in Commerce|
|Office Assistant||01||Degree with Diploma in Computer|
|Technician||01||Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 19,900 to 177,500 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the FFDC Official Website.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the FFDC Notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
- Send the application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
Fragrance & Flavour Development Centre,
P.O. Makrand Nagar, Industrial Estate,
G.T. Road, Kannauj (U.P) – 209726.