Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Senior Resident, Specialist. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has about 79 vacancies to fulfill in Mumbai. Application is invited from the candidates having MBBS, Post Graduate qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
ESIC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Name Of The Post||Senior Resident, Specialist|
|Walkin Interview Date||24th & 25th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident (1 – Year against GDMO)||67||MBBS|
|Senior Resident (3 – years Residency Scheme)||10|
|Specialist ( 1-year Residency Scheme)||01||Post Graduate / DNB or MD / MS|
The candidate’s age should be as on the date of the interview
|Minimum Age||40 years|
|Maximum Age||66 years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 67,700 to 90,000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The last decision by the selection committee and shortlisted applicants will be informed for further process.
Procedure to Attend
Enthusiastic candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form (Download Below).
- Filled Biodata form.
- Experience certificate, Educational Qualification.
- MMC or MCI Registration certifiCATE
- Age, Caste, & other testimonials.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Caste Certificates or EWS.
- Bring original documents for verification.
4th Floor, Employee State Insurance Corporation,
Sub Regional Office, Marol,
Plot No.09, Rood No.7,
MIDC Marol, Maheshwari Nagar,
Andheri, Mumbai – 400093.