Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. ECHS officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with 8th, 12th, BDS, Diploma, and MBBS qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 83 Pharmacist, Medical Officer, Clerk, Lab Assistant, Driver, IT Network, and other posts 2020 is now available to fulfill Chennai.
ECHS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme|
|Name of The Post||Pharmacist, Medical Officer, Clerk, Lab Assistant, Driver, IT Network, and others|
|Start Date||14th December 2020|
|Last Date||10th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Specialist||01||MD / MS|
|Lab Technician||07||B.Sc / DMLT|
|Office in Charge||02||Degree|
|Driver||04||8th / LMV|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||14 Years|
|Maximum Age||70 Years|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 16800 – 100000 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the performance in the Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of ECHS.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
Stn HQ ECHS Fort Saint,