Directorate of Social Welfare and Tribal Affairs, Mizoram Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. DSWTA officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with ITI Pass / Diploma / MBBS qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 18 Doctor, Computer Operator, Wireman, and Other Post 2021 is now available to fulfill.
DSWTA Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Social Welfare and Tribal Affairs, Mizoram|
|Name of The Post||Doctor, Computer Operator, Wireman, and Other|
|Start Date||22nd January 2021|
|Last Date||8th February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Computer Operator||10th Pass and Diploma in Computer Science Engineering||01|
|Baker / Confectioner||ITI Pass in relevant field||01|
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- There is no Application Fee.
- Doctor: Rs.16,500/- to Rs.55,000/- per month.
- Other Posts: Rs.5,000/- per month.
- The contender’s selection will be based on the Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the DSWTA Mizoram Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs Department,
Mizoram – 796012.