Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Teacher. Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) has about 5746 vacancies to fulfill in Assam. The application is invited from the candidates having Degree, B.Ed qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DSE Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Secondary Education|
|Name Of The Post||Teacher|
|Start Date||15th September 2020|
|Last Date||30th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Teacher (Science)||1843||Degree / B.Ed or Post Graduate|
|Graduate Teacher (Arts)||3903|
The candidate’s age should be as on 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 14,500 to 60,500 per month.
- The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the DSE Assam official website.
- Click on Create a new account (Registration) if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg ID & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Submit the online application form.