Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Medical Officer. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has about six vacancies to fulfill Assam. The candidates with MBBS, BHMS qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the Post and apply on or before the last date.
ONGC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of The Post||Medical Officer|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||15th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO)||04||MBBS|
|Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health -OH)||01|
|Contract Medical Officer – (Homeopathy)||01||BHMS|
- The candidates should not exceed 55 years of age.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be 55,000 to Rs. 75,000 per month.
- The candidate’s selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the ONGC official Website.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the ONGC Notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Download the application form & enter all the required details.
- Send the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents by email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.