Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) – Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow and Research Associates. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) – Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL) has about 21 vacancies to fulfill Telangana. The candidates with B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech. M.Sc qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the PostPost and apply on or before the last date.
DRDO – DMRL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) – Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL)|
|Name of The Post||Junior Research Fellow and Research Associates|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||2nd January 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|JRF (Metallurgical/ Material Science||13||B.E/ B.Tech in Metallurgical/ Material Science|
|JRF (Physics)||01||M.Sc Physics|
|JRF (Chemistry)||01||M.Sc Chemistry|
|JRF (Mechanical)||03||B.E/ B. B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|RA (Metallurgy/ Material Science||01||BB.E/ B.Tech in Metallurgical/ Material Science|
|RA (Physics)||01||M.Sc, Ph.D. in Physics|
|RA (Chemistry)||01||M.Sc. Ph.D. in Chemistry|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||28 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be Rs. 31,000/- to Rs. 54,000/- per month.
- The candidate’s selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of DRDO – DMRL.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the DRDO DMRL Notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Fill all the required details in the official notification.
- Send the application along with scanned copies of relevant certificates by email id email@example.com.