Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) has about 15 vacancies to fulfill in Mysore. The candidates having B.Sc, Diploma, B.Tech qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DFRL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Defense Food Research Laboratory|
|Name Of The Post||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Start Date||24th September 2020|
|Last Date||14th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||03||B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice||12||Diploma in Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 8000 to 12000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The last decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be called further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the DFRL official website.
- Download the application form from the site drdo.gov.in.
- Fill the application form in the guided format.
- Eligible aspirants may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DFRL Compound, Siddhartha Nagar,
Mysore – 570011.