Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Field Worker, Technician, and Multi-Tasking Staff. Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) has about 21 vacancies to fulfill Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Application is invited from the candidates having 12th, DMLT qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DMRC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Desert Medicine Research Centre|
|Name Of The Post||Field Worker, Technician, and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Start Date||11th September 2020|
|Last Date||21st September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Field Worker||16||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||25 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- The consolidated pay will be up to 15800 to 18000 per month.
The candidates will be chosen based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Personal Discussion (Walk-in-Interview)
How to Apply
- Visit the DMRC official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible aspirants may send the application form and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and other similar documents to the address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com