Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Research Assistant, Technician – III, and Data entry Operator. Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) has about four vacancies to fulfill in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The application is invited from the candidates having 12th and Degree qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DMRC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Desert Medicine Research Centre|
|Name Of The Post||Research Assistant, Technician – III, and Data entry Operator|
|Start Date||17th September 2020|
|Last Date||23rd September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technician – III||02||Intermediate / DMLT|
|Data Entry Operator||01||Intermediate|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing dated of the application
|Minimum Age||28 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 18000 to 31000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Personal Discussion (Walk-in-Interview)
Steps to Apply
- Visit the DMRC official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the guided format.
- Eligible may send the application form & self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and other relevant documents to the email address given below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org