Directorate of Medical and Health Service (DMHS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Medical Officer, Paediatrician, and Radiologist. Directorate of Medical and Health Service (DMHS) has about 08 vacancies to fulfill in Moti Daman, Daman & Diu. The application is invited from the candidates having Diploma, MBBS qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DMHS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Medical and Health Service (DMHS)|
|Name Of The Post||Medical Officer, Paediatrician, and Radiologist|
|Start Date||21st September 2020|
|Last Date||21st September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Pediatrician||02||MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma|
- The age relaxation shall be considered for qualified and experienced candidates.
- The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 70000 to 125000 per month.
- Visit the DMHS official website.
- Verify the official notification to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the guided format.
- Finally, send the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, registration certificate, and experience certificate, etc. to the address stated below.
To the Director, Medical & Health Services,
Directorate of Medical & Health Service,
Community Health Centre Campus
Fort Area, Moti Daman – 396220.