District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Social Worker, and Other. District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO) has about 296 vacancies to fulfill in Kadapa, YSR District. The candidates having MBBS, Post Graduate, MD, MS qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DMHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||District Medical & Health Officer|
|Name of The Post||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Social Worker, and Other|
|Start Date||5th October 2020|
|Last Date||10th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Specialist MO||10||MBBS / Post Graduate or MD / MS|
|Staff Nurse||176||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Senior Treatment Supervisors||04||Degree / Post Graduate|
|Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor||03|
|RMNCH Counselor||03||Degree / Master’s Degree|
|Monitoring Consultant||01||Degree / MBBS / M. Sc / BAMS / BHMS / Post Graduate|
|Radiographer / X-Ray Technician||02|
|Dietician / Nutritionist||01|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||01|
|Early Interventionist cum Special Educator||01|
|Cook cum Care Taker NRC||01|
|District Account Officer||01|
|District Accounts Managers||01|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/07/2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||42 Years|
- The Application Fee will be Rs. 300
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 12000 to 110000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the test/interview.
- Visit the DMHO official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age proof, Experience, and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
O/o District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO), Kadapa.