District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Consultant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Social Worker, TBHV, DEo, OT Technician, and Other. District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) has about 766 vacancies to fulfill in Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, and Ananthapuramu. The candidates having 10th, 12th, ANM, GNM, Degree, B.Sc Nursing, MCA, MBBS, Pharmacy, and Post Graduate qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DMHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO)|
|Name of The Post||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Consultant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Social Worker, TBHV, DEo, OT Technician, and Other|
|Start Date||6th October 2020|
|Last Date||10th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Division||No.of Vacancies|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 12000 to 110000 per month.
- The Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test or Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the DMHO official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form & self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, & Other relevant documents to address stated below.
O/o DM&HO Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, and Ananthapuramu.