District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. DMHO officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with 12th, Degree qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 34 Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant posts 2020 is now available to fulfill in Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh.
DMHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||District Medical and Health Officer|
|Name of The Post||Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant|
|Start Date||29th December 2020|
|Last Date||3rd January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant||34||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma or B.Sc|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/12/2020.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||42 Years|
|BC / Sc / ST||200|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 15000 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the performance in the Technical Examination, Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of DMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address.
Government Hospital Rd,
Opp: Government General Hospital,