Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Staff Nurse. Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has about 484 vacancies to fulfill in Assam. The candidates having GNM, B.Sc Nursing qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DME Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Name of The Post||Staff Nurse|
|Start Date||1st October 2020|
|Last Date||7th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||484||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 14000 to 60500 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be a different process.
How to Apply
- Visit the DME official website.
- Go to Latest -> Recruitment & select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Submit the online application.