District Health Service (DHS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Nursing Officer, ANM, and Driver. District Health Service (DHS) has about nine vacancies to fulfill under Health Department, Mahe. The candidates having 10th, ANM, B.Sc Nursing qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DHS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||District Health Service|
|Name of The Post||Nursing Officer, ANM, and Driver|
|Interview Date||12th October 2020 at 10:00 AM|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nursing Officer||06||GNM / B. Sc Nursing|
- The applicant’s age should be 40 years as of 01/10/2020.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 10000 to 15000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
Walk-in Procedure of DHS
Eligible may appear for walk-in-interview with the following
- Candidates CV or Application Form.
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates
- Age proof certificate.
- Original documents for verification at the time of the interview.