District Health Society (DHS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the Medical Officer, Lab Technician, and Data Entry Operator. District Health Society (DHS) has about 33 vacancies to fulfill in Bokaro. The candidates having 12th, DMLT, Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DHS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||District Health Society|
|Name Of The Post||Medical Officer, Lab Technician, and Data Entry Operator|
|Interview Date||29th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||15||Intermediate / DMLT|
|Data Entry Operator||10||Degree/ Diploma in Computer Application|
The candidate’s age should be as on 1st September 2020
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||67 Years|
- The consolidated Remuneration will be up to 8000 to 63000 per month.
The candidate’s choice will be based on their performance in the
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the DHS official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may appear to interview the application form and self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and Other relevant documents.
Bokaro Steel City,
Jharkhand – 827001